Let’s make a vanity tray with ring holders and a trinket box!

Let’s make a vanity tray with ring holders and a trinket box!

This is such a beautiful set! I love how the glitter shimmers, the Meyspring mica powder just looks awesome, and the set flows beautifully together!

If you like this short video, Please make sure to give me thumbs up, hit the subscribe button, and ring that bell!!! :-)

I greatly appreciate you taking your time to watch my video, if you can pop a comment in there so I know you stopped by!

Want more ways to follow me? Then follow me on Etsy, Facebook, Tik Tok and Instagram Dani Mac Visions !

You can also check out my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/DaniMacVisi...

If you would like to make a donation, please visit any of the following:
PayPal at danimacvisions@gmail.com
Venmo at @danyl-McCormick
Cash App at $DRM143

Want to email me ideas, suggestions for other videos, or anything- you can do so at danimacvisionis@gmail.com

Thank you so much!
Dani Mac Visions

Let’svanityholders

Post a Comment

0 Comments