♐SAGITTARIUS💖~SURPRISINGLY, THEY MAKE YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE✨💞~GENERAL TAROT READING

♐SAGITTARIUS💖~SURPRISINGLY, THEY MAKE YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE✨💞~GENERAL TAROT READING

Hey Everyone 👋🏽My name is Cherrelle and welcome to Radiant Star Tarot.
I am an intuitive reader here on YouTube. I hope my videos help bring you clarity, confirmation, peace, love, and happiness

✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛

🚨I'M CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING PERSONAL READINGS, CHECK BACK LATER FOR AN UPDATE🚨

👉🏽👉🏽FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @RADIANTSTARTAROT👈🏽👈🏽


DECKS I USE:

💛My Handmade Message Deck (coming soon👀)

🦋Whispers of Love Oracle

💛Wisdom Of The Oracle

🦋Morgan Greer Tarot Deck English

💛Everyday Tarot Mini Tarot Deck

🦋The Rider Tarot Deck

💛Notes From The Universe on Love & Connection

🦋Under The Roses Lenormand Deck

💛Messages From The Mermaids

🦋Angel Wisdom Tarot

💛The Sacred Self-Care Oracle

🦋Music used in intro- Pure Imagination by Future James https://youtu.be/3Al3FKdComA

ABOUT ME:

✨I have been actively developing my intuitive gifts for over 2 year
💛I’ve been on my spiritual journey for about 4 years
✨I am a Gemini sun ♊️ Sagittarius moon ♐️ Virgo rising ♍️

💫If you would like to donate to my channel here is where you can do that.
Thank you in advance 🥰🙏🏽👇🏽

💛cash.app/$radiantstartarot💛
🦋paypal.me/radiantstartarot🦋

**DISCLAIMER**

🗣🗣These are general readings. Please use your own intuition for true guidance. And if you have a hard time trusting your intuition, ask God, The Universe, Spirit, Source to give you the discernment you need to follow your intuition💛

sagittarius tarot lovesagittarius 2021 tarotsagittarius july 2021 tarot reading

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete