the reason that i quit being a gachatuber (read desc)

the reason that i quit being a gachatuber (read desc)

Hi guys! So its been a long time since I didn't upload a video and yes, I did quit making videos. Why? Heres the reason

[DISCLAIMER]
- I did not mention anyone in this situation
- I ain't a hater (why it sounded weird-)

ok heres the reason why
First, yeah, I'm sure 100% of you (my viewer) that know I make a gacha meme. And yes its taking so long to make because the detail, you know and sometimes making it like 2 weeks. And I saw a video that only like maybe 10 sec idk it has a ton of view. I'm not saying that the creator was effortless. I know sometimes a making short video takes an hour or even days to make it. But you know, the video I saw it was like, just gacha non-edit it has some animation like eye blinks or something. The video was random, but it has really liked a lot of views. Like, you know, seriously? It took like 2 weeks making my video and its only has like 80 views and 7 likes? And them, have a 100k+ views. What?

Second, my subscribers. I'm sure you don't know that I almost got 100 subscribers like for A YEAR. Yes. 1 YEAR. It took that long. And I saw they like got 2k per 1 day. Isn't crazy? Fr. I know it's not my time yet to rise I have to wait. But how long I'm gonna wait? Its TOOK ME 1 YEAR, 1 YEAR just to get 100 subs. I know I should be grateful that I got a sub. It's hard to make a detailed meme. I put all of my effort in there. Gacha Community arent same anymore. And yes, I lost my interest
:(

I just want to say, thank you for who people support me, collab with me tyvm. I really appreciate it. Everything must come to end. So, bye guys! I'll miss you guys so much. Ty for making me smile everyday. I'll not forget what you guys doing to me. Remember, you are loved no matter what happen.I hope we will meet again soon.
bye!

Edit: idek if someone watch this cuz its along time since i didnt upload anything and sorry if i sound a lil bit mad :(

reasonbeinggachatuber

Post a Comment

0 Comments