A Mafia Saves You From Getting Shot But You Have To Fulfill All His Wishes | 1/2 | Jungkook Oneshot

A Mafia Saves You From Getting Shot But You Have To Fulfill All His Wishes | 1/2 | Jungkook Oneshot

Thank you so much for watching. I hope you enjoyed.

Remember to like, subscribe and comment.

Instagram - @beyond_taekook
Twitter - @beyond_taekook

Music used in order:
• Intro - Britney Spears - Criminal - Slowed
• MAMAMOO - Starry Night - Instrumental
• BLACKPINK - Whistle - Piano Cover
• Sumaya - Know Better
• BTS - Spring Day - Instrumental
• BTS - Your Eyes Tell - Instrumental
• BTS - Fake Love - Instrumental
• BTS - Fake Love - Orchestral Cover

I do not own the music or pictures. All credits go to the rightful owner.

Stay safe,
I love you all 💜

《Do not re‐upload or copy my work with or without my permission. I work hard on all the storylines. All written and edited by me!!
~ beyondtaekook》


© beyondtaekook





#JungkookFF
#Mafia
#BeyondTaekook

MafiaSavesGetting

Post a Comment

0 Comments