China Created the MOST DANGEROUS TANK

China Created the MOST DANGEROUS TANK

The desire to survive on the battlefield is absolutely natural. Soldiers use their various abilities the entire time to do so. They use shields, chainmail, forward fortifications, armored trains, and desertion.
I'm kidding.
Technology doesn't stand still. Since the arrival of internal combustion engines, military industry has begun to create armored wheel- and tread-vehicles.
Even the poorest army has to use these vehicles. Today, we will compare the main armored vehicles from the most developed armies in the US, Russia, and China.
We will try to determine whose armor is the safest for its crew and is the most dangerous for its opponent.

It'll be interesting for sure. I haven't let you down yet! Like I've done to myself like when I said I'd start a diet on Monday. Oh well.
The best armored vehicles.
China Created the MOST DANGEROUS TANK

newsus navywar

Post a Comment

0 Comments