💨♎️LIBRA-AUGUST PREDICTIONS—LOOKING/FEELING GOOD + FINDING YOUR SPARK AGAIN🔥💥✨

💨♎️LIBRA-AUGUST PREDICTIONS—LOOKING/FEELING GOOD + FINDING YOUR SPARK AGAIN🔥💥✨

Hello Starlites☺️😊🌟💖✨💫

🔮This video is for Libra Placements for August-Sun, Moon, Rising, and Venus & is for all astrological systems, it does not matter which one you refer too.

💥Disclaimer, this is a GENERAL reading, meaning that not ALL of the messages may apply to you. For personal readings, see the information provided below. All messages are meant to uplift and bring guidance. These readings are meant for entertainment purposes only. I am not responsible for your actions after you clicking or watching this video.

-Thank you so much for taking the time out to watch my video on here!! If you like this video, I would appreciate it if you like, share, comment, or subscribe. Also turn on the bell notification next to the subscribe button for future updates and for alerts to when I post videos like this one 🥰♥️
I am grateful for all of you who like, share, and comment; your support for my channel means the world to me and I am blessed to connect with you all🙏🏻 -MysticalMar😘🥰♥️♦️♠️♣️

Check out my Twitter @MarMystical
AND My Insta @Mysticalmar for more messages.


‼️PRIVATE READINGS ARE CLOSED UNTIL SEPT 2021‼️

💥For private readings email me at mariadamato13@gmail.com
or message me via Twitter or Instagram to book!
Readings I offer🔮:
-$40 MysticalMar Spread: Includes guidance, predictions, and insights for whatever month we’re in as well as the next month out, and two particular questions you may have in mind(can be any 2 questions you may have)😊✨
....
-$35 Situational/People Spread: Includes specific guidance and insights on a particular situation that you’re dealing with or person that you are needing answers too-it looks into their intentions, thoughts, and feelings as well as any actions they’d be taking or in all what would be panning out between the two of you. Time frames will be included.
...
-$35 Whom/What's to Come Love Spread: This is a love reading for those of you who don't have anyone in particular or someone of interest to look into but are wanting to see whom may be coming your way when it comes to love, when, and what will happen. Time frames as to when will be included.
...
-$30 Self Love Spread: Looks into what your angels and guides want you to focus on when it comes to self love and overall how to implement more self love into your daily life.

-$60 Bundle Deal: Includes any *two* above readings of your choice, phone call readings not included.
...
-Phone Readings: $30 for 30 min or $40 for 45 min, $55 for 60min you can ask me ANYTHING within the duration of your call time, or I can perform one of my speciality spreads listed above within the time frame duration😊✨
...
-$50 Rushed Same Day Reading of Any Choice. This reading must be booked 3 hours before the next day. If you want a rushed bundle deal it would be $100.

How your reading gets sent: All readings run anywhere from 15-45min long and get sent private YouTube video link, unless you setup a phone call reading🔮📞


2021 READING POLICIES/DISCLAIMERS:
*NO REFUNDS AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE(UNLESS FOR WHATEVER REASON I AM UNABLE TO DO YOUR READING.)
-I check my messages and emails within a 1-5 day time frame. I promise I am not ignoring you and will get to you as soon as I can. Other than attending to my personal life I usually am recording readings or doing phone call ones, or posting collective messages...so PLEASE be patient and understanding with me. Remember I am one Person.
*Booked Reading(s) Will be Sent out within a 1-3 day time frame from your booking date NOT FROM WHEN YOU CONTACTED ME FIRST.
*PLEASE DO NOT message me and ask me if your recorded reading is done yet. I shall send you a message letting you know as to when it is uploading and shall send you the link as soon as its completed the uploading/processing process. DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING ME IF THE READING IS DONE UPLOADING YET, I AM CONSTANTLY CHECKING THE UPLOADS.
*Always check Youtube, Instagram Highlighted Tabs, Email, or my pinned Tweet on Twitter for status reading updates on booked readings if you are experiencing a delay in your reading being sent.
*Readings are supposed to provide Guidance, Predictions, and Insights, but that DOES NOT MEAN that I am in charge of your life decisions or happenings. By watching, booking, or reading any of my readings you understand and acknowledge that I am not responsible for your life decisions or happenings.

2021 Payment info to Book/Donate to my Channel Mysticalmar:
*DO NOT SEND PAYMENT FOR READING(S) UNTIL YOU BOOK WITH ME FIRST*
-I DO ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO RESIDE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. PLEASE INCLUDE THE CONVERSION FEE TO YOUR READING TOTAL
-IF YOU ARE FROM THE U.S. AND ONLY HAVE PAYPAL AS A PAYMENT METHOD YOU MUST AUTOMATICALLY ADD A SERVICE FEE OF $3.00 TO YOUR READING TOTAL AS PAYPAL CHARGES DIFFERENT FEES FOR DIFFERENT STATES THAT RUN ANYWHERE FROM $1-3+

-Venmo: Maria-DAmato-3
-Paypal: mariadamato13@gmail.com
-Cashapp: $Mysticalmar
-Zelle: mariadamato13@gmail.com

LibraLibra moonlibra sun

Post a Comment

0 Comments