Pulte. Worthington floorplan. Not the one my folks just closed on but similar. Third floor option.

Pulte. Worthington floorplan. Not the one my folks just closed on but similar. Third floor option.

Subscribe! Then hire me!
The reason for my rebate/buyer's incentive explained at www.NewhomeRebateSpecial.com
Don’t leave money on the table!

Could not be more pleased with the Pulte team at Queensbridge. For years Pulte has been the gold standard in new home builds. It's been a while since I've had clients purchase a home in one of their neighborhoods. My folks love their new home and a large part of that is due to the Pulte home building process and the men and women who see it through.

Make your home purchase as easy as possible.

This is the Worthington plan with the third floor option. (Most home plans have a degree of flexibility when you build from the ground up.)

Text/call/email for more information or to view this property

CONTACT ME😊 Let’s find your next best home! I want to make this easy for you. Put my skills and experience to work for YOU. Buyer incentive = www.NewhomeRebateSpecial.com

I am an Accredited Buyers Representative and I hold the New Home Co-Broker designation.

Don’t forget to go to www.NewhomeRebateSpecial.com for your buyer’s incentive! (applied at closing

Equal Housing Opportunity

Wayne L Taylor Jr ABR, SRES
"Pauly"
980-202-2340
Wilkinson ERA
wtaylor@honesthomefinder.com

www.HonestHomeFinder.com

#pulte #worthington #buyersincentive #thirdfloor

Pulte.Worthingtonfloorplan.

Post a Comment

0 Comments