When you make a glorious return to Modern Warfare multiplayer with a Kar98! #Shorts

When you make a glorious return to Modern Warfare multiplayer with a Kar98! #Shorts

After a little while not playing Warzone and then a night or two of difficult games I wanted to let loose and finish of this seasons battle pass.

To do it I decided to play a little bit of Modern warfare multiplayer. Me being me my trusted Kar98 comes out and I quick scope my way to victory after victory!

it reminded me of the good old days without hackers in Warzone! Nothing is better than the rage coms of quick scoping a team and finishing top of the lobby in Multiplayer. I still need to finish of Damascus have you completed it yet?

#Kar98 #QuickScoping #Sniperonly #ModernWarfare #Multiplayer #ShootTheShip #Snipermontage #Pbpp20 #Pbpp21 #Shorts

#ShortsModern WarfareCall of Duty Modern Warfare

Post a Comment

0 Comments