my 20s seemed to be a hot mess

my 20s seemed to be a hot mess

This video explicitly explains how to level up in your 20s and what I wish to have done differently when I was in my early 20s.
These are lessons my 20's taught me.

If I am to make mention of some lessons I wish I learnt in my early 20s, they'd go like this;
How to level up in your 20s
How to be confident in your 20s
How to rebrand yourself in your 20s
How to make money in your 20s
How to start up a business in your 20s
How to invest in yourself in your 20s
How to value yourself in your 20s
Things to do in your 20s so you're successful in your 30s
Personal growth in your 20s

This video is not about me brooding over the past but more of me sharing my thoughts on how you can potentially make your 20s get a little more spotlight than mine did.
_______________________________________
My other videos:
Why men get attracted to their female friends: https://youtu.be/KWpkxbsgrOY

______________________________________
Catch cruise with me:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chimelanick/​​

_____________________________________
Reach me via mail: chimelanickofficial@gmail.com

______________________________________
About me:
I am a millennial Nigerian mom with a knack for creative hustles. I write content for businesses and brands. I love to have fun on social media by creating short video content. And I am excited about making videos for YouTube- I care less if they look perfect now because one day they will.

______________________________________
Subscriber count today: 40

chimela nicknigerian youtuberhow to rebrand and reinvent yourself

Post a Comment

0 Comments