Squeezing All Of The Rubber Chickens! (Spirit Halloween 2021)

Squeezing All Of The Rubber Chickens! (Spirit Halloween 2021)

Believe it or not....Halloween is approaching! Which means Spirit Halloween stores are opening! As soon as I saw one was open near me, I had to go! Not only that, I ended up buying Wacky Mole Clown, which is an animatronic I've wanted since 2013! Sadly, a lot of the animatronics weren't up yet, so I'll have to make another trip back! It's still a good first look at what's to come!

Thanks for watching! :)

Follow me on Instagram: @BrentTelevision

Buy a signed sticker here: www.BrentTelevision.com

Fan mail?
BrentTelevision
2560 Brownsville Road P.O. Box 570
South Park Township, PA 15129

Spirit Halloween 2021Wacky Mole ClownSpirit Halloween Tour

Post a Comment

0 Comments