THIS FRIDAY: The Blueprint For Personal & Professional Success in 2021 (Save Your Spot Now!)

THIS FRIDAY: The Blueprint For Personal & Professional Success in 2021 (Save Your Spot Now!)

Save your spot for "The Blueprint For Personal & Professional Success in 2021" live webclass here:
https://www.harounmba.com/mba-on-demand-webinar-09-10-21

The lessons students are learning are no longer practical. Where are the lessons on maximizing productivity to avoid burnout, setting and achieving long-term goals, and finance management to avoid surprises later on in life?

I want to teach you how to create a blueprint that will set you on a path to becoming more productive, long-term focused, and financially responsible so you can achieve personal success (and freedom!) without feeling burnt out, uninspired, or unappreciated.

These are the topics I am covering in a special new webclass on September 10th at 11:00 am PT. I would love to have you join me!

During this class, we will identify:

*A tool I use daily to maximize productivity, create and hold myself accountable to long term personal and professional goals
*How to make small changes to daily spending that will add up to massive results over the course of your life
*A specific lesson on my investing approach & tools to boost confidence (and comfort) with financial decisions, whether business or personal

As always, you will receive a special resource I have created for you, and so much "edutainment," that I promise you don’t want to miss it.

Sign up now with the link below, save the date and join me live!
https://www.harounmba.com/mba-on-demand-webinar-09-10-21

chris harounonline coursesonline education

Post a Comment

0 Comments