Acrylic pouring - Fall Colors - A Whimsical and Minimalist approach to the autumnal theme.

Acrylic pouring - Fall Colors - A Whimsical and Minimalist approach to the autumnal theme.

I did an acrylic pour similar to this a few weeks back and was surprised at the response it got on FB. i.e. it went down better than I thought it would. I didn't like it and so like about half of my pours it didn't make it to YouTube, but I thought I could do a better version and this is it! Very similar in theme to the original with solid blocks of color flowing over a white landscape into an acrylic pour I quite like the idea. I have often toyed with doing a pour and then mounting a half full cup of paint on it somehow as if it was still a work in progress, still being poured. This is (I guess) a better way of getting that effect and I may well play with this concept a bit more. I also like the idea of doing a color falling piece, so the 3D effect of this is what makes me like it. That and the fact that it is autumn and fall colors is yet another plot twist - as there are no fall colors in sight, but yet colors are definitely falling. Anyway you get the point and I'm totally rambling now.

I hope you like it. We all need a bit of fun in our lives and I really want to share different things with you all. This is definately different! for me at least.

Happy Pouring everyone!

See you next time and thanks for your support and for watching.

#Fallcolors #acrylicpouring #pourawayfluidarts.

Acrylic pouring PaintingAcrylic pouringacrylic pour

Post a Comment

0 Comments