Dancer Sudhaa Chandran has an appeal for PM Modi after being stopped at airport I Watch

Dancer Sudhaa Chandran has an appeal for PM Modi after being stopped at airport I Watch

Actor-dancer Sudhaa Chandran has urged PM Modi to issue a specific card to senior citizens. Sudhaa revealed that she is asked to remove her artificial limb each time she is at the airport. The 56-year-old Bharatanatyam dancer took to Instagram & shared her ordeal in a video. “Every time that I go on my professional visits, each time, am stopped at the airport and when I request them at the security, to the CISF officers that please do an ETD (Explosive Trace Detector) for my artificial limb, they still want me to remove my artificial limb and show it to them,” she said. “Is this humanly possible, Modi ji?” she further asked. The actor then added, “It is my humble request to you Modi ji that please give senior citizens a card that says they are senior citizens.” Karanvir Bohra reposted the video of Sudhaa who thanked the TV actor for his support. Sudhaa later added that she is overwhelmed & glad after receiving support from people.

Sudhaa Chandranairportcisf

Post a Comment

0 Comments