Fun chats with Alex -- Austin Chadwick shares his extensive mob programming experiences

Fun chats with Alex -- Austin Chadwick shares his extensive mob programming experiences

I was waiting with excitement to host Austin Chadwick of the https://twitter.com/mob__mentality fame, because him and I share passionate allegiance to mob programming. Austin is really cranking it up with his Mob Mentality Show (even I was a guest at one point, many moons ago). The show is basically featuring who-is-who in the world of progressive software professionals and thought leaders. Watch Austin's insight he shared with me today, and then rush over to the Mob Mentality Show to get a deep dive into this fascinating practice!

Thank you for generously sharing your time and insights with us, Austin! I hope we'll get to chat again very soon.

mob programmingsoftware engineeringsoftware development

Post a Comment

0 Comments