How to tap BMW n54 intake manifold for larger vacuum line and drilling fuel rail (shocking results!)

How to tap BMW n54 intake manifold for larger vacuum line and drilling fuel rail (shocking results!)

hey everyone! so today i have done some cool things with my e92 335 with n54 motor on dynamic autowerx flow max plus turbos gutted race car on methanol, car running 10s but i wanted to upgrade my tial blow off hose line to 1/4 inch hose and tap intake manifold that is much larger and will help to release stress from turbos so they last a long time, also we drilled fuel rail and were amazed at the results! check out the whole video to understand what we really did and how and see the logs before and after. thank you so much for all the support everyone! enjoy the video

EDIT: I wasn't able to find logs before and after but on gears 1-4 before I would over boost a couple psi but after the upgraded 1/4 inch it's improved and I seen some logs that there is no over boost at all like actually goes down except up (in the gear shift) I didn't have logs because I erased some before to make new ones so I didn't really mentioned it much in video

bmwbmw n54n54 blow off

Post a Comment

0 Comments