Finding comfy tights to wear when traveling. *Mini dress, pantyhose, boots & flats OOTD*

Finding comfy tights to wear when traveling. *Mini dress, pantyhose, boots & flats OOTD*

It can be hard to find a comfy pair of tights to wear when traveling but don't fret, I tested 3 brands (Hue, Hudson and Warners) and found out exactly which pair is going to keep you happy during your flight. In this travel blog not only will you see some wicked hosiery, but you'll be my first class guest during my plane ride. Check out awesome scenery, delicious food and of course my tights outfit ideas over two days. I still wanted to look cute so I picked a mini dress, pantyhose, boots and flats to make sure my feet wouldn't hurt. I thought these two looks were quite the OOTD. Which one did you like best?

Witness all our emotions as we rock out in Best Western's funky hotel suite (jet tub included), take off in United first class, lose a passport, cry during a sad movie (sisterhood of the traveling pants), and indulge in the most expensive Japanese Wagyu steak I have ever eaten (accidentally, that is) at Steakhouse 17 just outside of Toronto. And I do all this in 3 different types of pantyhose - Black, Nude, and Tan. And yeah, at one point I try on a new pair of nylon tights in the washroom at Newark Airport.

We fly from Toronto Pearson to Sarasota, Florida to escape the cold, and boy was it cold leaving Canada, so a pair of nylon stockings were in order for this Canadian Girl, actually they always are, no matter the weather, LOL. My first outfit is very rocker chick. A pink chiffon long sleeved v neck, tight black satin skirt, black pantyhose, knee high boots and a spicy leather jacket. My second outfit is what id wear if I were a flight attendant; floral dress, crop top sweater, tights and flats included. Do you have a favourite shade of hosiery that you think flight attendants should wear? Watch the video to find out my answer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, if you enjoy fashion, style, food, travel, tights hacks, my weird sense of humour and silliness, I'm betting you'll enjoy this YouTube video and all my others as well. Go ahead, make my day and watch them all. ๐Ÿ’œ

Please Subscribe to my channel if you like this video ๐Ÿ’‹ @Nylons ROCK , join my community page to see daily pics of all my outfits https://www.youtube.com/c/NylonsROCK/community. And if you like SHORTS, check out my music video in Wolford Tights https://youtu.be/XUXJ6ht1Tck.

And if you'd like to see more of me visit all my other pages by following this link linktr.ee/lseetrah or checking out my about page. I have an exclusive site that you must not miss.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ladyseetrah/

Music is Artlist Licensed:
My Bet by RocknStock

#collants #strumpfhose #calze

pantyhosepantyhose reviewstights

Post a Comment

0 Comments