He is so ANGRY at me! For what? Day 9 at the "Million Dollar Train Locker" we bought at auction

He is so ANGRY at me! For what? Day 9 at the "Million Dollar Train Locker" we bought at auction

Locker Nuts episode 515

Back to the awesome & amazing unit to do some more digging and unboxing. Every time we go to the locker, I'm finding more expensive and exciting pieces, and this one is no different. On another note, I've managed to really anger this guy who keeps messaging me on eBay. What did I do? Find out what happens in this episode of Locker Nuts.
This is episode 9 of the "Million Dollar Train Locker"

Email: lockernuts@gmail.com
Mailing address: 12935 Alcosta Blvd. unit 3761, San Ramon, CA 94583
eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/gatodeal
***Please don't message me through the eBay store

©2021 JRC & Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
#storageauction #storagewars #foundtreasure

storage auctionAbandoned storagestorage

Post a Comment

0 Comments