I crammed a years worth of A-level content for my November mocks in 6 DAYS

I crammed a years worth of A-level content for my November mocks in 6 DAYS

I crammed almost 2 years worth of A-level content for my A-level November mocks within 6 DAYS.

This will include tips for the sixthformers/college students; a few aesthetic clips of myself studying as well as capturing beautiful sceneries سبحان الله for inspiration and motivational purposes using a handheld device. I’d probably think I was a professional.

Just so you know the result of this video. I lost a LOT OF HAIR- that could be due to the cause of my headscarf causing friction against my scalp, since I can’t just casually take it off for the public to film a time-lapse. So don’t mind me I’ll be sulking for a while 🥲

Despite this, I genuinely appreciate you for watching my first video and hopefully this time I won’t have to see myself deleting it.

AAAH THANK YOU AGAIN IN OTHER WORDS جزاك الله خير (May Allah reward you will goodness) Ameen ya rabbul alameen


Do follow my socials for further update, that is if I ever do:

Instagram: Jxmilah_
Tiktok: jamila_az

Resources used to create this masterpiece including audio/visuals: Capcut

crammedyearsworth

Post a Comment

0 Comments