Scorpio ♏️ There is no confusion in regards to who you are anymore…Twin 🔥

Scorpio ♏️ There is no confusion in regards to who you are anymore…Twin 🔥

Hi, thank you for viewing my channel. .My go fund me link Is https://gofund.me/de379cb2 If you would like to donate to me. Also my cash app💰 is $ObsidianLotusL or my Venmo @ Obsidian_Lotus_L. If you want to contact me in regards to a reading My Email Is obsidiantarot@aol.com . A personal reading for at least 20 minutes is 30 and same day readings are 50. I will have a normal reading to you within 48/96hours . These videos are for entertainment purposes only please do not make major life changing decisions based on a collective tatot reading . Love you 💚#scorpio #Sun#Moon#Rising #Energy tarot #tarot reading

Scorpio♏️There

Post a Comment

0 Comments