Simply Amazing… What a Transformation

Simply Amazing…  What a Transformation

What a birthday! Spent my birthday alone with my two beautiful German Shepherds Kimber and Miss Snow.
I worked on a kitchen project and this was a satisfying day for me. I ventured out in the wilderness and found a new secret spot…a beautiful river. I will go back to investigate more.
I was spoiled my many of my wonderful viewers with many birthday wishes and some gifts.
My bestie Sylvie has a channel called “Tucked Away”
Here is the link to her channel :

https://youtube.com/@tuckedaway3043

My mailing address is:
One Woman’s Wilderness
C/o Lisette Brisson
P.O. Box 201
Noëlville, Ontario
P0M-2N0

Instagram : one_womans_wilderness_13

Music by Epidemic Sounds (royalty free music)
Below is the link where you can find songs and get a subscription.

#kitchen
#solo
#nature

KitchenRenovationsDogs

Post a Comment

0 Comments