Frame with Flower Decos - Mind Refreshing Drawings #Zentangle EP363

Frame with Flower Decos - Mind Refreshing Drawings #Zentangle EP363

Frame with Flower Decos - Mind Refreshing Drawings #Zentangle EP363
#MindRefreshingDrawing#Zentangle#禅绕画

【About ZenTangle® 】
The #ZenTangle method (#Mind Yoga) created by the two founders of Rick and Maria is known as the soul art from the United States, which is popular in many countries around the world. It is a new painting method and # Art healing method. While painting, achieve effects similar to #meditation. I am not a registered #CZT (registered Zen winding teacher) at this time. My video is not a #ZenTangle tutorial, but shows kinds of Zentangle Inspired drawing. I hope this process will allow you to find resonance and start drawing with me. For more professional information about ZenTangle please refer to: Zentangle.com

【TubeBuddy】
I am using TubeBuddy to optimize my tag and SEO result, which is quite easy and effective. If you are also looking for a helpful tool you may get it from the link below:
https://www.tubebuddy.com/NJW939

doodletangleHowToDraw

Post a Comment

0 Comments