What I do to distinguish my Thoughts from my Intuition

What I do to distinguish my Thoughts from my Intuition

Mind vs Intuition , is there a difference?
This video gives you 1 simple technique that can be used anytime anywhere to distinguish your programmed mind from your pure intuition, yes there is definitely a difference.
What is your intuition?
Your intuition can be seen as those 'gut feelings' and is sometimes interpreted as the universe speaking to you, personally I view it as my inner voice or inner knowing.
What is your mind?
Most people do not know how to separate their mind from the constant stream of thoughts, when this is the case your mind is really a combination of subconscious and conscious thoughts most of which came from external sources that are not of your own true nature. If you learn how to control the mind through your intuition it becomes the most powerful supercomputer known to humankind.

Positivity 'Brainwash' your mind through our Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/waryeyd/

intuition vs mindwhat is my intuitionhow to listen to my intuition

Post a Comment

0 Comments