My favorite vlog yet so far l NYC VLOG

My favorite vlog yet so far l NYC VLOG

This was my last day in NYC before I head back home to Korea-- was definitely a jam-packed day, and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way. Thank you for watching along, I'll be continuing the vlog series in Korea + other parts of the world!! I'll also be back in NYC before y'all even miss me ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ

B&H Dairy Kosher Restaurant ๐Ÿ“
127 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003

Chef Restaurant Supplies๐Ÿ“
294-298, Bowery, New York, 10012, United States
Rainbow Kitchen& Hardware Supplies๐Ÿ“
272 Bowery, New York, NY 10012

Live by the Sword Tattoo๐Ÿ“
454 Broadway, New York, NY 10013

Great N.Y. Noodletown ๐Ÿ“
28 Bowery, New York, NY 10013

@Hanamakgeolli
for the Korean rice wine :}

Instagram @doobydobap
Join my discord! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
https://discord.gg/NmBEwWFP
www.doobydobap.com for recipes & stories

vlogfoodiekorean

Post a Comment

0 Comments