The Consequence | Naruto AU | Gacha club | Read Description

The Consequence | Naruto AU | Gacha club | Read Description

I am Doctor HA btw. I changed my username. I know I had quit. I decided to upload a video I made 1-2 months ago in my father's mobile. Just so you know, I am not making any videos. I am uploading those videos which I never uploaded before for some reasons.

Inspired by: Steins Gate 0 (Beta timeline)
Song used: All the things she said -
https://youtu.be/bSbbHJk3DSo

Story: Kara Organisation, unexpectedly, attacked The Leaf village after the fourth great ninja war (before The Last). Naruto's teammates and friends died in this battle. After all, The Kara was full of vessels of Gods. But as Naruto dies or gets a very deep mental hit in his heart, he goes back in time. As the saying goes "7 is a lucky number", it was indeed lucky for Naruto. He finally achieved his goal, somehow, and The Kara doesn't attack the Village. The story goes canon from here. Further, he came to know that this was the power of his father's side which he was unaware about. Minato Namikaze, did use this power before, in order to save Hiruzen and millions of people. [This power had a limit. It could be used only once - that is, a person can change only 1 fixed point in time.] But nothing comes for free and everything has a consequence. Especially if it is related to time. This was the same for both father and son. Minato and Kushina dies as a consequence while Naruto has put his own child's life, Boruto, in danger.

You may use this in your reaction videos or may get inspired by this.
Bye and thanks!
#gacha #naruto #gachaclub

ConsequenceNarutoGacha

Post a Comment

0 Comments